CENTRALE NEPTUNE D-16
Central station for 16 bedside monitors (for NEPTUNE Monitors).
The D-16 NEPTUNE central station comprises powerful system software and high-performance computer components and constructs a monitoring network by connecting monitors.
By collecting, processing, analyzing and displaying information of monitors, the D-16 NEPTUNE can achieve centralized monitoring over multiple patients that greatly promotes the efficiency and quality of the monitoring.
- displays up to 16 bedsides information
- displays information of one patient emphatically in bed view (auxiliary screen)
- displays up to 72 hours trend data for each connected patient
- displays 720 alarms for each connected patient
- displays up to 1000 NIBP measurement for each connected patient
- displays up to 48 hours of ECG waveforms for each connected patient
- provides the patient information management
- provides alarm events and actions taken
- provides recording events and action taken
- provides audio and visual alarms
- provides the function of record
- supports two display screens with touch screen capability
- provides 1280*1024 high resolution display
- provides colour waveform according to its parameter colour
- facilitates the setup of central system
- supports wired network
A99.001001 Laser printer for A4 paper format
G30102100 Uninterruptible power supply (UPS)
For additional accessories, make reference to the current export price list.
A56.D-16 NEPT Central station for 16 bedside monitors