Atlas Copco Medical Air Compressors
Medical Air: Purity and precision in critical healthcare environments
The critical field of patient care requires a reliable source of compressed air for a variety of applications in various medical establishments. Atlas Copco’s GA MED compressors bring outstanding performance, flexible operation and high productivity, while minimizing the total cost of ownership.
Three premium compressor series – GA 5-11 MED, GA 5-15 VSD MED and GA 15-22 MED – means you will certainly find the compressed air solution that perfectly matches your specific requirements. With products that are built to perform according to the latest medical standards ISO 7396-1 and HTM, Atlas Copco commits to keeping your healthcare environment running in the most efficient and safe way.
Medical air applications:
- Mechanical ventilation
- Drug delivery via a nebulizer
- Testing medical devices
- Drying of medical devices
Surgical air applications:
- Pneumatic surgical tools (drilling, reaming, sawing, dissecting, tapping and screwing)
- Pneumatic ceiling pendant operation
- Testing of medical devices
- High-speed high torque motors
The ultimate solutions for medical air
GA 5-11 MED / GA 15-22 MED: Premium solutions
- Premium GA MED quality and improved serviceability at the lowest life cycle cost.
- Extremely low power consumption and noise emission.
- User-friendly Elektronikon controller: the most advanced on the market.
GA 5-15 VSD MED: Ultimate energy savings
- Minimized energy consumption for the most demanding applications, making major energy savings a reality.
- Advanced Variable Speed Drive technology.
- Average energy savings of 35%.
- Flexible pressure selection: 5.5-13 bar.
A MED compressors are designed, manufactured and tested in accordance with ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 1217, Ed. 3, Annex C.
Ensuring a long and trouble-free life at the lowest operating cost, each GA MED contains the latest generation of Atlas Copco’s innovative oil-injected screw element.