Medipoint 26 Alarm pannels
KEY BENEFITS AT A GLANCE
Light boards are supplied fully populated with LED’s to
enable the monitoring of an additional gas by the operation
of a simple dip switch
• Surface mounted components to reduce heat and extend
• Robust and time served technology
• Biomaster anti microbial protection
• Line contact monitoring means all interconnecting cables
are monitored for continuity
• RoHs2 compliant boards and pressure switches
• Pres set and virtually drift free pressure sensors
• CE certified and compliant to BS EN 60601-1 Safety
LOCAL ALARM PANELS
The BeaconMedæs Medipoint 26 Medical Gas Area Alarm is designed to monitor up to six medical gas services in the Normal, High and Low pressure conditions. They are normally used to provide a warning of abnormal operating pressure downstream of departmental area valve service units.
CENTRAL ALARM PANELS
The BeaconMedæs Medipoint 125 Medical Gas Central Alarm system is designed to provide full monitoring of the complete medical gas system installation. An individual Medipoint 125 alarm panel displays up to 5 gas sources in the ‘Normal’ and 4 ‘stage’ alarm conditions, or may be used to display up to 20 individual point alarms.
LINE CONTACT MONITORING
Line contact monitoring circuits constantly verify the integrity of input sensors and interconnecting wiring circuits
The Medipoint 26 Alarm is easy to reprogramme on site if modifications are made to your medical gas system. A simple 12-way switch can turn additional columns on so that a more gas services can be monitored – no mess, no fuss – simple.