Key Benefits at a Glance
- Liquid or gas configurations to match any medical gas requirement.
• Highly reliable dome biased switching.
• Easy to install, easy to service.
• No NPT Connections reduce the potential for leaks.
• Ignition Tested to ISO 10524-2.
• Flow Tested to ISO 10524-2.
• Available in Standard or TotalAlert
Embedded (TAE) electronics. TAE allows
for remote monitoring at your desktop.
• NEMA 4 power supply and
control board enclosure. (Tested
to MIL STD 810F) Every LifeLine
manifold can go outdoors.
Trouble Free Operation
The LifeLine® Global Manifold is designed in accordance with NFPA, CSA and ISO standards. The improved design, validated through extensive testing, ensures the manifold maintains its reliability while reducing the potential for leaks, avoiding wasteful gas losses. The NEMA 4 enclosure and environmental testing provides the ability for outdoor installations. Our LifeLine® Global Manifolds are designed to be superior performers in any medical gas service.
• Ultra high flow (tested to ISO 10524-2)
• Fully automatic
• Dome loaded regulators
• Flouro-polymer free headers (cylinder O2 Service)
• Smallest Space Requirements
• No NPT connections
• Environmental Testing to MIL STD 810F
• Ignition testing to ISO 10524-2 to ensure the
manifold can perform well for oxygen service
• New forging design reduces the connection points which means less opportunities for leaks