Electrical Clean Steam Generators – Clean Steam E Series
- Easy to use – continuous and automated operation.
- Capacity – 100-300 kW. Up to 420 kg/hour of steam.
- Environmentally friendly – using electricity for generating steam, without emitting harmful substances.
- Small footprint: Fast and economical – With low energy consumption providing the maximum steam output.
- Reliable and safe – microcontroller based control system with safety equipment.
- Easy to install – within 1 day.
- Best solution – for clinics, laboratories and central sterile processing departments of hospitals.
Model Clean Steam E Series Clean Steam E-100 Clean Steam E-200 Clean Steam E-300 Capacity 100 kW 200 kW 300 kW Max. steam production 140 kg/h 280 kg/h 420 kg/h Operation pressure 3.5 bar 3.5 bar 3.5 bar Saturated steam temperature 148 °C 148 °C 148 °C Outside dimensions (W x H x D) 850 x 1530 x 1050 mm 850 x 2000 x 1050 mm 850 x 2000 x 1050 mm Approximate weight 450 kg 900 kg 900 kg Power 3 ph. 380-400 V, 50/60 Hz Pressure vessel no. 1 2 2 Pressure vessel type stainless steel 316L round chamber
The Electrical Clean Steam Generator family consists of fully automatic steam boilers designed to the highest quality standards to provide dry, saturated, stable and high quality clean steam for medical steam sterilizers, autoclaves and washer-disinfectors in hospitals, clinics and laboratories.
The electrically heated steam generators are supplied with stainless steel 316L round vessel(s), which conforms to the Pressure Equipment Directive (PED) and incorporated with a preheated mineral free water reservoir. The clean steam boiler’s framework, panels, piping and heating elements are also made of stainless steel.
Thanks to the compact and stand-alone design, these steam generators are easy to install in a hospital’s sterile processing department, either next to the sterilizer or washer-disinfector units or in the utility room.
Through the numerous safety features, the Clean Steam E Series steam generators meet the highest standards and requirements for quality, safety and operation.
A microcontroller based control system; state of the art Freescale technology automatically controls all operations. The system includes a digital 2×16 character LCD display with keyboard, communication, self and remote diagnosis, ensuring a reliable, safe, user-friendly and fully automatic operation.